Monday 24 September 2012

Mary Says .... Practice ;












These words and phrases were created with the intention as Practices  to Live By. I had thought 
I would create 10 images with the 10 Commandments, but I found  the Commandments too  negative in tone. As a Unitarian Universalist we have 7 main principals  and some of them speak 
on more than one aspect of living well . I decided to take the essence  
of these principals to create  10 ideolologies or practices to ponder.  
These Practices can be seen in the sacred space of Neighbourhood Unitarian Universalist Congregation  at 79 Hiawatha Road in East Toronto, near Coxwell and Gerrard until the end of October 2012.  If you ouwl dlike these image sin your congregation or church 
 please contact me at  laurenanddave@rogers.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment